OT: Male Commitment issues

Verlian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How intresting, what else do you have?

Everything you do, basically: Wal-Mart, McDonalds, MTV, but then we've got a bunch of uniquely Canadian things as well. Not to mention the health-care, but I think we exhausted that topic last week. :D

Canada's pretty cool, except for the winters which are just downright treacherous. I lived in your South Florida 'hood for my time down there (went to FAU and then worked in Boca for three years), and I have to say, your summers suck, but your winters are the best.:thu:

• Members

Everything you do, basically: Wal-Mart, McDonalds, MTV, but then we've got a bunch of uniquely Canadian things as well. Not to mention the health-care, but I think we exhausted that topic last week.
:D

Canada's pretty cool, except for the winters which are just downright treacherous. I lived in your South Florida 'hood for my time down there (went to FAU and then worked in Boca for three years), and I have to say, your summers suck, but your winters are the best.
:thu:

Summers in the south are brutal, I can't stand it. But I like snow. A lot.

If there was a place, the perfect 60-75 degree temperature year around, I'd love it, except for the lack of snow.

• Members

Everything you do, basically: Wal-Mart, McDonalds, MTV, but then we've got a bunch of uniquely Canadian things as well. Not to mention the health-care, but I think we exhausted that topic last week.
:D

Canada's pretty cool, except for the winters which are just downright treacherous. I lived in your South Florida 'hood for my time down there (went to FAU and then worked in Boca for three years), and I have to say, your summers suck, but your winters are the best.

hahaha no doubt I live in Boca I'm going to PBCC (keeping it cheap before UF slaps me across the face with their fees)

• Members

Summers in the south are brutal, I can't stand it. But I like snow. A lot.

If there was a place, the perfect 60-75 degree temperature year around, I'd love it, except for the lack of snow.

Snow is cool, and even ice isn't so bad (unless your driving and they haven't salted yet), but sometimes those winds from the north are just a killer. *brrrrr* Our summers are amazing, though. This summer we've been averaging between 70-80F pretty regularly, and the humidity and smog have been unseasonably absent in the city.

• Members

hahaha no doubt I live in Boca I'm going to PBCC (keeping it cheap before UF slaps me across the face with their fees)

I had a ton of friends who went to PBCC. Most of my friends left Boca after Hurricane Wilma, though, because they said apartment renting got insanely expensive. My parents still have water-damage from that storm, and their living room ceiling just collapsed again because I guess they hired a {censored}ty contractor when they did the repairs the first time. They live off of Lyons near Glades in Boca Fontana. My dog lives there too. :)

• Members

Snow is cool, and even ice isn't so bad (unless your driving and they haven't salted yet), but sometimes those winds from the north are just a killer. *brrrrr* Our summers are amazing, though. This summer we've been averaging between 70-80F pretty regularly, and the humidity and smog have been unseasonably absent in the city.

Sounds like a dream... I live in Kansas! XP, it's really hot, and it's been raining a lot..

• Members

Sounds like a dream... I live in Kansas! XP, it's really hot, and it's been raining a lot..

I drove through Kansas once. It was really flat and dusty. And I had kind of a weird experience there, outside of Russell. They really treated me like an outsider and weren't very inviting or friendly. It kind of sucked. Weird people. Everybody had straight blonde hair and blue eyes and there I was with my big brown Jew-fro and Canadian accent. It was a very strange visit...

• Members

I had a ton of friends who went to PBCC. Most of my friends left Boca after Hurricane Wilma, though, because they said apartment renting got insanely expensive. My parents still have water-damage from that storm, and their living room ceiling just collapsed again because I guess they hired a {censored}ty contractor when they did the repairs the first time. They live off of Lyons near Glades in Boca Fontana. My dog lives there too.
:)

Wilma sucked! I like hurricanes sometimes though cause when I used to live in new Jersey/York we had snow days here we have hurricane weeks, but I just graduated high school so education is a little more serious :bor: .

I work for sunpass if you parents have one I can hook it up with some free velcro :thu:

• Members

Wilma sucked! I like hurricanes sometimes though cause when I used to live in new Jersey/York we had snow days here we have hurricane weeks, but I just graduated high school so education is a little more serious
:bor:

I work for sunpass if you parents have one I can hook it up with some free velcro

Thanks bro! I'll mention it to them!:thu:

The other {censored}ty thing about Wilma is that a ton of my comic books were in my parent's garage, and I lost a lot of good ones to water damage. Stupid hurricane... :mad:

• Members

I drove through Kansas once. It was really flat and dusty. And I had kind of a weird experience there, outside of Russell. They really treated me like an outsider and weren't very inviting or friendly. It kind of sucked. Weird people. Everybody had straight blonde hair and blue eyes and there I was with my big brown Jew-fro and Canadian accent. It was a very strange visit...

I guess it depends where you are.

I'm in Wichita. But then again.. There are a lot of impatient rude, and arrogant people here.

I have really dark hair. And it's really curly in the front, and sorta wavy in the back.

I like to be nice to people I don't know too. Maybe I should move. What do you think?

• Members

I guess it depends where you are.

I'm in Wichita. But then again.. There are a lot of impatient rude, and arrogant people here.

I have really dark hair. And it's really curly in the front, and sorta wavy in the back.

I like to be nice to people I don't know too. Maybe I should move. What do you think?

From what I hear, Wichita is pretty cool. Where would you move? What would you do for money? I tried living in Boulder for a while and that was nice, but I had a really bad breakup so I had to leave. Long story, but I was with the wrong girl... :blah:

• Members

From what I hear, Wichita is pretty cool. Where would you move? What would you do for money? I tried living in Boulder for a while and that was nice, but I had a really bad breakup so I had to leave. Long story, but I was with the wrong girl...
:blah:

I will sit on a street corner with a Mime outfit and when people ask for directions in this place I am foreign in, I will simply shake my white painted face, and point to the direction they came from.

• Members

I will sit on a street corner with a Mime outfit and when people ask for directions in this place I am foreign in, I will simply shake my white painted face, and point to the direction they came from.

I think you'd have more fun pushing blow. More money too.

• Members

Your life sounds like a short art-film. :thu:

• Members

Big curly Jewish hair.

The attachment is what mine looked like at its worst while in highschool, and this is what it looks like now:

n849670600_497854_7809.jpg

Well, I now know what you mean.

I know a few people with hair like that.

-----

I think the direction giving mime thing would be quite entertaining, because of the frustration they'd have.

• Members

Cabal Online? How do you like it?

How did you know it was Cabal Online?....

I don't remember mentioning it at all. Except for some monsters in it.

Do you play?

It's wonderful, except for the Non European IP-Ban.

• Members

Just a guess. I have played a few, never tried that one though. Currently I am working on Shards of Dalaya in my spare time. It's an emulated E Q free server, the difference from live is what's keeping it fun. Good to hear you enjoy it, I might try it someday.

Archived