OT: Male Commitment issues

Verlian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:arg: I like this one, but its long.... But im patient.

I saw on the news today that the cops were responding to a Disturbing the Peace call and when they got there the story was that the perp in question had thrown his computer off his balcony because he was frustrated with it, so the cops didn't charge him because they figured sometimes everybody wants to do that. :thu:

• Members

I saw on the news today that the cops were responding to a Disturbing the Peace call and when they got there the story was that the perp in question had thrown his computer off his balcony because he was frustrated with it, so the cops didn't charge him because they figured sometimes everybody wants to do that.
:thu:

Whoa, cool!

• Moderators

I saw on the news today that the cops were responding to a Disturbing the Peace call and when they got there the story was that the perp in question had thrown his computer off his balcony because he was frustrated with it, so the cops didn't charge him because they figured sometimes everybody wants to do that.
:thu:

It had nothing to do with his computer. It had to do with the frustration of being stuck in Canada.

:badump:

• Members

Hahaha, I wish I were Canadian....

I really do. And everyone thinks I'm weird for it. But they've got good music!

I love being home. I love The States too, though. I lived down there for seven years, but I left soon after Iraq started because I just didn't want to be there anymore. My sister lives here and she had a couple of babies so I wanted to come home and watch them grow up, and things down there were getting a little strained for my personal politics. I didn't support the Patriot Act or the invasion of Iraq, or a lot of George Bush's political actions (the curtailing of stem-cell research, the partial birth abortion thing, my tax money going to build bombs to kill foreign kids, etc.), and one day somebody said to me that old adage: "America, love it or leave it." Well, I love it, but I left it anyhow.:wave:

• Members

I love being home. I love The States too, though. I lived down there for seven years, but I left soon after Iraq started because I just didn't want to be there anymore. My sister lives here and she had a couple of babies so I wanted to come home and watch them grow up, and things down there were getting a little strained for my personal politics. I didn't support the Patriot Act or the invasion of Iraq, or a lot of George Bush's political actions (the curtailing of stem-cell research, the partial birth abortion thing, my tax money going to build bombs to kill foreign kids, etc.), and one day somebody said to me that old adage: "America, love it or leave it." Well, I love it, but I left it anyhow.
:wave:

w0000!! You're my hero. My best friend keeps telling me, "YOU'RE NOT MOVING TO CANADA! What about me?!" and I tell her she can come!

• Members

At least you have more balls than Alec Baldwin. I thought we'd get lucky and he'd be in France by now.

Hey, that would even make us Canadians lucky because we get all the same movies and television as you, so we wouldn't have to hear/see him anymore either. :thu:

Archived