OT: Male Commitment issues

Verlian

• Members

So I was chatting with my buddy De, and we were talking about some of her friends playing a different MMO than us.

De: I seriously think it's a guy thing..

De: You know how we stick to one class?

De: All the time?

De: Dyl, Joe, and Justin, are constantly changing.

Terra: Man......

Terra: Yeah..

Terra: I'm ALWAYS a Mage of some sort.

Terra: Always.

De: Guys have problems with commitment, EH!!!!?!!?

Terra: Hahaha!!!! YES!

De: I'm ALWAYS a Warrior.

De: ALWAYS.

De: Hahahahahhaha.

We play a better MMO than them, and yet they refuse to convert!

I should whip out the Convertin' stick!

So, you male types have been Pwned!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I was chatting with my buddy De, and we were talking about some of her friends playing a different MMO than us.

De: I seriously think it's a guy thing..

De: You know how we stick to one class?

De: All the time?

De: Dyl, Joe, and Justin, are constantly changing.

Terra: Man......

Terra: Yeah..

Terra: I'm ALWAYS a Mage of some sort.

Terra: Always.

De: Guys have problems with commitment, EH!!!!?!!?

Terra: Hahaha!!!! YES!

De: I'm ALWAYS a Warrior.

De: ALWAYS.

De: Hahahahahhaha.

We play a better MMO than them, and yet they refuse to convert!

I should whip out the Convertin' stick!

So, you male types have been Pwned!

I don't get it. :confused:

• Members

You're not human. Even I have some, but only with the many many artsy things I decide to do, and then realize I don't have the painting talent I wish I did.

I read, post here, play bass and sing. Those are the only pastimes I really put time into at least. I also work, garden and fix up my home, but I can't really get out of any of those.

I figured out some time ago that having a few creative outlets that I'm good at and enjoy is more satisfying for me than having a ton of creative outlets I stink at. My wife is always trying out something new and getting frusterated when it isn't rewarding after a few weeks.

• Members

I read, post here, play bass and sing. Those are the only pastimes I really put time into at least. I also work, garden and fix up my home, but I can't really get out of any of those.

I figured out some time ago that having a few creative outlets that I'm good at and enjoy is more satisfying for me than having a ton of creative outlets I stink at. My wife is always trying out something new and getting frusterated when it isn't rewarding after a few weeks.

I'm always trying new things, but I don't think I get frustrated when I realize I suck at them. What's the point.

I'm a really laid back person.

I webcode, I paint, I draw, I sing, I play bass, I love animal, I kill zombies.. And Mummies, and Lynxhorn Zombies, and Giant Spiders, and... Jeez I'm a nerd.

• Members

Add increasing your post count on HCBF to that list.

I webcode, I paint, I draw, I sing, I play bass, I love animal, I kill zombies.. And Mummies, and Lynxhorn Zombies, and Giant Spiders, and... Jeez I'm a nerd. AND Increasing my post count on HCBF.

Archived