Michael Vic is a smart man

Psilocybin

• Members

Fark.com has a funny headline about the story " First herpes, then pot in a water bottle, and now dog-fighting felony charges--what's next for Ron Mexico?"

Loser. I hope he pays dearly if found guilty.

• Members

Fark.com has a funny headline about the story " First herpes, then pot in a water bottle, and now dog-fighting felony charges--what's next for Ron Mexico?"

Loser. I hope he pays dearly if found guilty.

I remember hearing about people buying #7 Falcons jerseys that said "Ron Mexico" on the back. :D:thu:

• Members

I wonder what this will do to Fantasy Football Leagues?

Nothing! There are some QBs I would never, ever draft and Vick is one of them. I guess if you get points for QB rushes, it would be okay, but any league that gives points for QB rushes is lame-o. IMO, of course.

• Moderators
Nothing! There are some QBs I would never, ever draft and Vick is one of them. I guess if you get points for QB rushes, it would be okay, but any league that gives points for QB rushes is lame-o. IMO, of course.

I guess what I was thinking is that a few folks who didn't know any better would pick him up just because he's a "star" quarterback.

• Members

I guess what I was thinking is that a few folks who didn't know any better would pick him up just because he's a "star" quarterback.

Oh yeah, probably. And I love those people that play-especially in any league I'm in ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived