Anyone watch the Bill Engvall show last night?

Funkee1

• Members

Seinfeld wasn't even THAT funny it had its moments but not that great of a show.

Seinfeld as a standup is funny. The show was not. I deal with stupid, self-centered, annoying, whiny people all day long, I don't enjoy watching the same for "entertainment". Had to be the most overrated show ever, in the entire history of telivision. Second would be "Everyone Loves Raymond", for pretty much the same reason.

• Members

Seinfeld as a standup is funny. The show was not. I deal with stupid, self-centered, annoying, whiny people all day long, I don't enjoy watching the same for "entertainment". Had to be the most overrated show ever, in the entire history of telivision.

+1,000,000. That and freakin FRIENDS. I hate that F'in show.... grrrr....

But to the OP, we recorded it. My Mom-in-law and 8 yo bro-in-law flew in last night. 3 hours late due to weather. joy :)

• Members

I saw half an episode of Seinfeld once. It was pretty lame. I'd rather practice bass than watch that swill.

Yea, I watched one show once and I didn't laugh once during the entire episode. I figured I'd save myself the trouble of being annoyed and never watched another episode again.

Didn't realize Bill Engvall was doing a TV show now. His standup routines are excellent.

• Members

Louis C.K., in my top 3 of all-time comics, tried a TV show and it sucks.

Some things just don't translate well. Sitcoms blow.

Yea, that HoBO show sucked rocks. Louis C.K.'s standup has me on the frickin' floor clutching my stomach and gasping for air though.

Archived