Hardshell cases

skatalite

• Members

I know I've seen them before, but anyone know where I can find those hardshell cases that hold two basses?

I'm looking online for some cases but can't really find anything that looks good. I need something to fit a G&L Tribute L2000, and if it's a double case, also a Fender Jazz.

Thanks for any help!

• Members

Is the case sturdy enough? Can you compare it to any other case you've used?

I'm used to SKB cases, but everywhere around here, they're so expensive.

I dunno if you'd want to jump up and down on it, but both the plastic and the hardware has held up great over the almost three years and countless gigs it's been to. I can snap pics of it later tonight if you want to see the inside of it. I like it because it's shaped, not a big friggin' rectangle like most are. Much easier to maneuver in crowded bars. :thu:

• Members

I dunno if you'd want to jump up and down on it, but both the plastic and the hardware has held up great over the almost three years and countless gigs it's been to. I can snap pics of it later tonight if you want to see the inside of it. I like it because it's shaped, not a big friggin' rectangle like most are. Much easier to maneuver in crowded bars.
:thu:

Yeah, I like the contoured body, too. Too bad RM is sold out :/

• Members

I know what you are talking about, I think Gator makes them, a bass on eah side and wheels on the bottom! If I had kept bringing two basses to gigs, taht was what I was going to get. now I schlep my upright and an electric....

I still have the plastic case I bought from ROndo over 6 years ago, it's seen better days but still protects by instrument just fine.

Archived