Just watched Transformers and...

zachoff

• Members

The wife and I were discussing how cool it would be if they could make a bumbelbee edition... Granted it'd have to be released around the time of the movie. But imagine the transformers logo in the wheel!

I'd snatch it up in a second... Without the logo, it'd take a minute :D

• Members

I must be the white trashinest guy ever then. I think this car is bad ass.

The new ones look pretty nice, but the camaros I remember seeing back home (in my backwards redneck hometown) were all from the late 70's, 80's and early 90's and in various states of "restoration." I believe the most common color for a camaro back in southern Wisconsin is primer gray.

• Members

The new ones look pretty nice, but the camaros I remember seeing back home (in my backwards redneck hometown) were all from the late 70's, 80's and early 90's and in various states of "restoration." I believe the most common color for a camaro back in southern Wisconsin is primer gray.

Still is. :(

• Members

The wife and I were discussing how cool it would be if they could make a bumbelbee edition... Granted it'd have to be released around the time of the movie. But imagine the transformers logo in the wheel!

I'd snatch it up in a second... Without the logo, it'd take a minute
:D

My Dad's first car (that he paid for on his own) was a bumblebee camaro with black learther interior. At the end of this year, I'll be trading in my college truck (owned by my parents) towards a new car that I'll assume the payments on. I am seriously considering getting one of these with identical package to my dad's.

• Members

I just saw it. Gee, I wonder which car company sponsored the movie?

All the cars on it were GMC, except for the Evil Cop/ decepticon, which was a Doge Charger.

Hmmmmmmm?

......and do you think there was something being said there?

• Members

Gimmie a GTO ANY day.
:D

:thu: IM SAYING!

60_gto.jpg

We can go ol' skool or new age whatsup?

1038.jpg

I like how if you like at the source for the pics the first one is canadiandriver the second is americancarfans.

• Members

I have a '92 Camaro RS 25th Anniversary Edition in my driveway. I live in a trailer. On a cattle farm. In Alabama. I have a porch swing. Parked next to the Camaro is my other vehicle - a pickup truck. I have a gravel driveway. Does that make me white trash? :rolleyes:

I'm going to sell my Camaro because it's cheaper to get rid of it and just drive the truck than to pay insurance on both (and I need the truck for work and moving music gear for gigs), but I'm giving serious consideration to picking up one of the new ones anyway. ;)

Archived