My Jack Russell fought a Great Dane/Dalmation mix

Crescent Seven

• Members

And sent it packing.:eek:

We went camping this weekend, and as we were setting up camp, a guy came through with what looked like a giant Dalmation. As soon as this dog sees Lucy, he goes all aggro and charges her; I took off after it. She stood her ground, got absolutely sacked, then went ape {censored} on it's throat. Before either the other owner or I could get over there, Lucy was chasing this dog across the meadow screaming at it and biting it on it's ass, and the Dalmation was yipping with it's tail between it's legs. Amazing, I thought I was going to have to kick that dog, and it turns out I had to call her off.:D

Lucy weighs all of 15lbs.:D

Getsome.jpg

• Members

Srsly.

Jack Russells are cool when they're not yipping and jumping like maniacs.

Lucy's a pimp. She's the only J.R. I've ever met that can be let out of the house and won't run off. She does bark alot and jump around alot, though.:D

Fastest swimming dog I've ever seen, also.:thu:

C7

• Members

{censored} no. I'd never let my dogs fight intentionally. She got jumped and I was actually really scared for her, I couldn't get there faster than the other dog. If I had it would have been lights out, I was carrying a shovel.C7

I

Did I say that I meant.. Easy to dig with...

• Members

I

Did I say that I meant.. Easy to dig with...

I can dig it.:D

Though I prefer crowbars, personally, shovels are unwieldy and mine has a cutoff handle so it will fit on the top of my truck. I'd never want to hit a dog like that, I probably would have kicked it first, but if it came after me, I'd whack it.

C7

• Members

Jack Russell's are the coolest dogs. They need room to run though or they'll tear up the house... That dog on Frazier is the funniest TV dog in history. The one in Jim Carrey's The Mask was unbelievable also!! "I said KEYS boy, not CHEESE!".

• Members

Jack Russell's are the coolest dogs. They need room to run though or they'll tear up the house... That dog on Frazier is the funniest TV dog in history. The one in Jim Carrey's The Mask was unbelievable also!! "I said KEYS boy, not CHEESE!".

Lucy doesn't tear up the house, but she occasionally pulls some of the carpet up. We live in a large tri-level townhome, so she has room to run inside (lots of stairs).

Everything I read about JRT's says that they aren't good with kids, but she's totally the opposite. If my nephews are over, she sits on the couch and cuddles with them. She does the same to RyCLB when he comes by.:D

C7

• Members

Damn...
:eek:

Lucy's da pimp. Daily work outs with Linus must help.

Sure doesn't hurt.

We got her from a friend that breeds JRT's, and we got pick of the litter. Since we already had Linus, we picked the most aggressive pup because we knew Linus would beat her up all the time and we wanted one that would fight back.:D

Turns out she's the smallest of her litter...

C7

• Members

That sounds like my dead dog Brandy. My bro and parents got her before I was born but, she was good with me protected me and stuff but, if anybody strange came even near her she'd bark if in doors or my fav. if in front of them chase them. If they didn't run or we called her off she'd sit down by 'em and show her teeth. But, she never bit anyone. She just want 'em to know she was watching you. CLOSELY!

She was a Poodle/Cocker Spaniel mix. A Cocka-poo!!!

She proably weighted about 30 pounds at her heaviest.

Archived