I got a new Cell Phone yesterday! (OT)

Funkee1

• Members

I got one of those Motorola Q phones, and I'm worried that I'll accidentally launch the space shuttle if i press the wrong buttons.

It does have great battery life if you use it primarily as a phone and the call quality is great. It can also handle the data with ease, just it sucks the battery down faster (as do most phones, honestly.)

• Members

I remember when I got a RAZR 2 years ago and I thought I was the bomb diggity 'cause I was the only one with that new sweet "RAZR Phone"

Then everyone and their dog got one... :(

Now my contract's up and it's time to get a new phone... any ideas? I looked into the iPhone but it looks like I should wait for another release before I get that (plus I think i'd have the same syndrome as the RAZR with that).

• Members
I remember when I got a RAZR 2 years ago and I thought I was the bomb diggity 'cause I was the only one with that new sweet "RAZR Phone"

Then everyone and their dog got one...
:(

Now my contract's up and it's time to get a new phone... any ideas? I looked into the iPhone but it looks like I should wait for another release before I get that (plus I think i'd have the same syndrome as the RAZR with that).

The Kitana II looked kinda cool when I was looking. I wanted the cheapest phone I could get though.

• Members

The Kitana II looked kinda cool when I was looking. I wanted the cheapest phone I could get though.

I want to sign my life away with a 2 year contract to get a snazzy phone for free.

I got the razr free with a free bluetooth headset...

• Members

Here's my new phone. Should be here today or tomorrow at the latest.

8830_01.jpg

Blackberry 8830 World Phone

My place of employment does not allow camera phones on the property (protection of corporate secrets). So, the only way to get any features worth having was to go with a Blackberry.

My wife is getting this phone:

41P46JRS61L._AA280_.jpg

Motorola Silver Razr

And, my oldest daughter (12) is getting this one:

lg_vx8550m_verizon_z1.jpg

LG Black Cherry Chocolate

Archived