Jay Turser Violin Bass - Hofner style knobs?

varmint

• Members

I recently got a JT "Beatle" bass and I don't like the tiny knobs on it. Has anyone put Hofner style knobs on one of these? If so, where can I get a pair that will fit?

Even if I can't get Hofners, at least some larger "grippy" knobs that are halfway decent looking would suffice. If you have replaced the knobs on your JT, show me what you got. Advice is welcomed.

Thanks!

• Members

I recently got a JT "Beatle" bass and I don't like the tiny knobs on it. Has anyone put Hofner style knobs on one of these? If so, where can I get a pair that will fit?

Even if I can't get Hofners, at least some larger "grippy" knobs that are halfway decent looking would suffice. If you have replaced the knobs on your JT, show me what you got. Advice is welcomed.

Thanks!

stewmac.com

• Members

Hi, Hofner seels them for an arm and a leg. We import basses from the Epiphone factory, have tursers, Icons and Rogues. We are doing the tailpiece switch. real Hofner, Knobs modeled from the original, flat wound strings, 5001 style bridges and wiring. Check us on E-Bay Aceto Guitars. Send me an email I will help you out.

Rick

Archived