n00b bass day! (T-40 luv)

playdrums

• Members

Actually, I got her yesterday evening, so hope I'm not breaking any NBD rules by posting the day after.:p I just couldn't put this thing down long enough to make a thread last night after I plugged her in. Friggin' awesome bass! Been gassing for a T-40 for months, and it was well worth it.

Mad props to Guttermouth for hooking me up with this baby. Fastest shipper and the coolest dude I've ever dealt with on the 'net. Thanks a million bro!:thu:

0000093mediumth0.jpg

0000096mediumkn4.jpg

Sweet rig eh? :o lol...Take a wild guess at what my next purchase will be...:D

0000094mediumkb2.jpg

• Members

man - i'm so glad you're diggin it. that is a friggin awesome bass even compared to other t-40's

i hope the almond smell didn't overwhelm you - i cleaned it with liquid gold right before i packed it and didn't think about it being in the case for almost a week on the truck :)

• Members

man - i'm so glad you're diggin it. that is a friggin awesome bass even compared to other t-40's

i hope the almond smell didn't overwhelm you - i cleaned it with liquid gold right before i packed it and didn't think about it being in the case for almost a week on the truck
:)

Hahaha :lol:...I think I pulled it out of the case so fast once I got it, any smell that was there just whofted away. Any lingering smells were promptly swept away by the beastly rumble and bone-shattering sound from my 10" Crate bass amp...:D.

• Members

Hahaha
:lol:
...I think I pulled it out of the case so fast once I got it, any smell that was there just whofted away. Any lingering smells were promptly swept away by the beastly rumble and bone-shattering sound from my 10" Crate bass amp...
:D

hahaha :thu:

• Members
Woah...that's sweet. That thing's like a knob and switch orgy.
:eek:

I know how you feel dude.
The longer you gas for one, the sweeter it'll be when you finally get it though, trust me.

Yep. I was trying to make it as cluttered as the control layout on Phil Lesh's Alembicized Guild Starfire, but I think the result is pretty amazing nonetheless.And I agree; T-40 GAS is like a fine wine: the longer you let it mature, the better it is. I GASsed for about a year before I finally got one, and it was definitely worth the wait, so much that I've gotten two since then. :D

• Members

I know how you feel dude.
The longer you gas for one, the sweeter it'll be when you finally get it though, trust me.

I'll have to GAS for one quite a while too. First, I'm going to pimp my fretless jazz, get a markbass combo and a 6'er. Then I can get the T-40. Might take a while....

Archived