Hey You!!! Listen to our songs!!!

B-Bottom

• Members

We recorded two of our originals at practice tonight. We went old school (ghetto) and threw a mic over the rafters to record it.
There
are no vocals yet so but I'm sure they will be coming soon. Anyway let me know what you think

the recording doesnt sound bad for just a mic over the rafters. with a little work those songs could sound good. not bad for scratch tracks

• Members

the recording doesnt sound bad for just a mic over the rafters. with a little work those songs could sound good. not bad for scratch tracks

well spank you very much. I've had the riffs for Dusk sitting around for years. the other one started off as just jamming and then we added a bit of Doom.

• Members

well spank you very much. I've had the riffs for Dusk sitting around for years. the other one started off as just jamming and then we added a bit of Doom.

for me, the doom is what kills it. i know that is the sound that you are going for and i think that you accomplish it well.

• Members

for me, the doom is what kills it. i know that is the sound that you are going for and i think that you accomplish it well.

Picture a bunch of villagers on a beach having a good time, roasting pigs, dancing. Just having a good time.

Suddenly the sky turns black and from over the mountain a giant figure appears. His only goal is to bring death and destruction to the world. It is MAGNOKOR!!!!

All hell breaks loose as he smashes the natives into the ground with his mighty tank treaded feet and blasting them to bits with his cannon fingers.

See this is why no one wants me writing the lyrics :D

• Members

Picture a bunch of villagers on a beach having a good time, roasting pigs, dancing. Just having a good time.

Suddenly the sky turns black and from over the mountain a giant figure appears. His only goal is to bring death and destruction to the world. It is MAGNOKOR!!!!

All hell breaks loose as he smashes the natives into the ground with his mighty tank treaded feet and blasting them to bits with his cannon fingers.

See this is why no one wants me writing the lyrics
:D

you should see if joel is on a world tour right now

• Members

you should see if joel is on a world tour right now

You know I actually thought about him. :D Something tell me it wouldn't work out though

Oh and I didn't even get into the part of the song where Magnokor fights God. :thu:

• Members

bass comes through in a kinda cool way on these two songs. the timing is a little floaty, id watch that cause i dont think its a vibe you want to go for. its also a thing that is often solved by playing with the same people over time so im sure you guys will tighten up if you keep at it. good luck!

Archived