It's raining, it's pouring....

Wanderlusterer

• Members

In cloudy, there goes your weekend, typical Northeastern Ohio, the rain is much well needed around here, but damn. It'd be better if I could see those lightning strikes along with the rolling thunder. So i'm off of work till Sunday night and so far I've canceled 9 holes for later this afternoon and won't be able to go see the Browns training camp opening day in place of it because it looks like they'll probably cancel that too.

I am gonna check out the Simpsons though, looks to be pretty funny and of course play the hell out of my gear, once the rest of the neighborhood (and my roommate) wake up.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

• Members

I'm on a 5 day weekend. I jammed in Cleveland last night at The House Of Swing. I took my upright and got to solo. Then there's jazz on the patio at Vito's in Aurora tonight, not far from Geauga Lake, if it doesn't rain for the 4th night in a row.

• Members

I'm on a 5 day weekend. I jammed in Cleveland last night at The House Of Swing. I took my upright and got to solo. Then there's jazz on the patio at Vito's in Aurora tonight, not far from Geauga Lake, if it doesn't rain for the 4th night in a row.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya but the odds are against right now looking at the radar. Once this front passes, it looks like another one from Indy is headed our way, unless it dissipates.

Archived