Way OT: Feeding your cat baby food

Bass8987

• Members

Last night this old guy came into my line while I was cashiering and bought lots of baby food. He said that his cat eats baby food rather than cat food. Then later on, this lady came into my line with lots of cans of cat food. I asked her if she has fed her cats baby food before and said one of her cats used to love baby food rather than cat food. Have any of you used baby food rather than cat food? I had never heard of that before :confused:

• Members

not to stray away from the topic at hand, but I was watching an interview on spike of Sean Sherk, who was the UFC lightweight champ until he tested positive for steriods which is ironic because of how he eats. The guy eats all natural foods, and it showed him eating baby food. I think he was saying how its all natural, and is reall cheap. Im not sure if any other athletes do this, but its actually a really good idea.

• Members

not to stray away from the topic at hand, but I was watching an interview on spike of Sean Sherk, who was the UFC lightweight champ until he tested positive for steriods which is ironic because of how he eats. The guy eats all natural foods, and it showed him eating baby food. I think he was saying how its all natural, and is reall cheap. Im not sure if any other athletes do this, but its actually a really good idea.

I heard many bodybuilders eat baby food. I'm thinking about adding it to my diet next year. Plus, it is really cheap. Good for a poor college student like me :)

• Members

I heard many bodybuilders eat baby food. I'm thinking about adding it to my diet next year. Plus, it is really cheap. Good for a poor college student like me
:)

yea I was actually going to add that to my diet as well. I do a lot of lifting, cardio, boxing, etc. and its a good natural food source. Its also extremely cheap.

Archived