Epiphone EB-0 EB-3

RIC N BACKER

• Members

Well, a couple days ago, Big Bob N was ruminating on the idea that he could get the chance to play one for eternity, when he goes to hell.:D

IMHO, if you like it, go with it! They aren't real expensive, right?

BTW, I was fiddling with an Epi T-Bird the other night. Fit and finish were very nice, especially compared to the Squire products in the local music store.

• Members

Well, a couple days ago, Big Bob N was ruminating on the idea that he could get the chance to play one for eternity, when he goes to hell.
:D

IMHO, if you like it, go with it! They aren't real expensive, right?

BTW, I was fiddling with an Epi T-Bird the other night. Fit and finish were very nice, especially compared to the Squire products in the local music store.

no they are pretty cheap. the set neck EB-3 is only 300 bucks

I tried a T bird there too and it was damn heavy. I was surprised at irs weight

• Members

I know what you mean about weight, but I only play in my studio, so I can sit if I want.:thu:

For the record, I have always thought that Gibson (Epi) made heavy guitars. They had a guitar cut in the shape of the U.S. that weighed as much as the lower 48!:freak:

• Members

I know what you mean about weight, but I only play in my studio, so I can sit if I want.
:thu:

For the record, I have always thought that Gibson (Epi) made heavy guitars. They had a guitar cut in the shape of the U.S. that weighed as much as the lower 48!
:freak:

I saw that retarded thing is a store.......I love My country but come on now!

I just got back from playing a Gibson SG Bass and an Epi EB-3 in another store.

I like the Epi better than the Gibson. but a few weeks ago I saw the Gib reisue somewhere and want to see that again.....

so then I come home and Play my SX and it seems better than both the others I played today. I just hate the size of the damn thing. I wonder how I played my first bass (68P) for 5 years when I was a little snot!

Archived