NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

burdizzos

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really should try a tea kettle, a coffee grinder, and a French press. Get some info online about how to make a real cup of coffee and I'm sure you'll be surprised at the difference.

I've tried french press coffee, and it's good, but the Aeropress makes better coffee, in my opinion.

• Members

You really should try a tea kettle, a coffee grinder, and a French press. Get some info online about how to make a real cup of coffee and I'm sure you'll be surprised at the difference.

I'm waiting for the Lava brand of coffee makers to come out.

I've had french press coffee, it's good, but I'm not a coffee snob, so I'd rather have the convenience of a coffee maker than drink "real" coffee. It simply isn't that important to me.

I own a bean grinder and I occasionally spring for good beans, but for daily use, I don't care to spend the extra time and money to make the best coffee possible.

• Members

I'm waiting for the Lava brand of coffee makers to come out.

I've had french press coffee, it's good, but I'm not a coffee snob, so I'd rather have the convenience of a coffee maker than drink "real" coffee. It simply isn't that important to me.

I own a bean grinder and I occasionally spring for good beans, but for daily use, I don't care to spend the extra time and money to make the best coffee possible.

I hear ya man. I'm no coffee snob either, but I do enjoy my French press every so often. Most of the time I just use my little 4 cup drip coffe maker, and works just fine. :thu:

• Members

ahhh, forget coffee makers, all you need is something that will boil water. put 2 or 3 spoons of ground beans in the bottom of a mug, pour the water in it, and let it sit until the grounds settle to the bottom. Just don't drink that stuff at the bottom :] That's what I do :]

Archived