favorite samuel l jackson line

jonathan_matos5

• Members

"I'm not homeless, I live in a cave."

The Caveman's Valentine

That is a brilliant, underappreciated, underseen movie!

Edit: Another fave......

"It's not Jesus, it's Zeus as in MT> Olympus, King of the Gods, do what I say, or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass Zeus!!!!"

.....or something like that.... From Die Hard with a Vengeance!

• Members

Not Samuel L. Jackson, but one of my favorite quotes from a movie he was in:

Marsellus: "What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n*****s, who'll go to work on the homies here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

• Members

:thu:

Close. It goes, "Yes, they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in helllll!"

I couldn't remeber. I just know he was shouting and spitting, and no one does that in movies better than SLJ!

Another fave: "Now I want everyone to just remain Calm!!!" (right before getting eaten by a shark, in Deep Blue sea)

• Members
I couldn't remeber. I just know he was shouting and spitting, and no one does that in movies better than SLJ!

Another fave: "Now I want everyone to just remain Calm!!!" (right before getting eaten by a shark, in Deep Blue sea)

WHOA, DUDE! That's the other memorable one I was going to post. I just LOVE how he goes on the SLJ signature rant, and BOOM! Gone! lololol

Archived