Road cases for cabinets

skatalite

• Members

Anyone have links to people who make durable and well-priced road cases for bass cabinets? I'm looking to get one for my Ampeg 810.

I've searched eBay but nothing much has come up. A local musician used to make them, so I've dropped a line there... Hopefully he can come out of retirement for me :p

• Members

We'll be doing some dates this winter, and more during next spring and definitely next summer. Regardless if we tour or not, I'd like to have one.

It's your cash.

:)

It just seems like a huge waste of money if you're moving your own gear (like my band does). I've been wrong before though.

• Members

I am actually considering getting a road case for my cabinet as well. I just joined a new band a couple months ago, and already I am noticing a couple more tears and dents in my cabinet. The gear goes on a trailer, but the gear is still getting beat on. Last night I put all my gear in my jeep liberty, which I still have to unload this morning. As far as the case goes though, I don't want the big box that slides over the cabinet. I want the one where you pop off the front cover and back access panel, and you're ready to go. I thought about a tuff box, but I can't get any other pics besides ebay. They just look cheap. Anyone ever seen one?:blah:

Archived