My Daughter's band has it's first gig coming up......

Funkee1

• Members

....but in and extreme bit of bitchery, I haven't been told where or when it is! I have only been told how much my part of the cost is!:mad:

Divorce sux!!!!!!

Anyway, some of you might remember that the band is compose completely of home schooled kids, and it is an officially sancioned, charter school activity!

She is the lead singer, and the only female.

The playlist includes:

I love Rock and roll- Joan Jett

Black Parade- My Chemical Romance

Louie Louie- the Kingsmen

And many more.

• Members
Why does it cost money for your daughter to be in a band?

:confused:

Because it is a sanctioned activity of the Charter school they belong to, so there is a charge, just like joining a Soccer team, or that sort of thing.If I am ever told the time and location, you know I'll post pictures.:D

• Members

Hardball, Mark - seriously.

your bitch of an ex-wife needs straightening. Stipulate that you will pay the organization directly ONLY going forward. ending the skimming, games. if she doesnt want to abide, threaten to bring her into court for perjury and misappropriation. Otherwise, have a mediated explanation to your daughter with ex-wife in presence of why these things are.

This is bull{censored} that you are being used as a benefactor, but second class parent, as needed. you're a good dad that deserves interaction - At a minimum.

True that the game is tilted in her favor, but this is BS.

• Members

Hardball, Mark - seriously.

your bitch of an ex-wife needs straightening. Stipulate that you will pay the organization directly ONLY going forward. ending the skimming, games. if she doesnt want to abide, threaten to bring her into court for perjury and misappropriation. Otherwise, have a mediated explanation to your daughter with ex-wife in presence of why these things are.

This is bull{censored} that you are being used as a benefactor, but second class parent, as needed. you're a good dad that deserves interaction - At a minimum.

True that the game is tilted in her favor, but this is BS.

You're right. I have been somewhat reticent to use my trump card (the court order), because I don't want to disturb the girls, but that time is coming, and soon.

I hate these F**king games!

Archived