the simpsons movie!

jonathan_matos5

• Members

I'll see. I was a diehard fan for the first 12 or so seasons and then it started to blow. Character traits are over emphasized which bugs me. For example, check out season three material. Bart was very smart and had witty things to say. He and Lisa would do some detective work and figure {censored} out. Etc.

This movie is 10 years too late.

Yo.

• Members

I'll see. I was a diehard fan for the first 12 or so seasons and then it started to blow. Character traits are over emphasized which bugs me. For example, check out season three material. Bart was very smart and had witty things to say. He and Lisa would do some detective work and figure {censored} out. Etc.

Yo.

you are exactly right. It's been all about Homer for the past 10 years or whatever. It's also become an extremely pretentious show.

• Members

This movie does everything the show couldn't do on TV.

I can't say that full-frontal of Homer and Marge is really a selling-point to me... Now, if Maude Flanders was still alive that would be another story!:p:D

• Members

Man, never thought I'd be the first dissenter but I didn't think it was THAT funny; however, I still have plans to go see it again so it is still pretty damn funny.

I agree, I mean its was good but it wasnt amazing. I think it could have been better.

• Members

Yo.

About 7 or 8 years ago, Dan Castellaneta was interviewed, and he said they hadn't done a movie at that point, because once you make a full length film about a series, the series is done. So they didn't want to risk ruining the series by puting out a movie.

It will be interesting to see where the series goes from here, and if Homer J was right about that.

• Members

About 7 or 8 years ago, Dan Castellaneta was interviewed, and he said they hadn't done a movie at that point, because once you make a full length film about a series, the series is done. So they didn't want to risk ruining the series by puting out a movie.

It will be interesting to see where the series goes from here, and if Homer J was right about that.

I'm guessing it will go on forever. The Simpsons have blew for a long time now.

Yo.

• Members

i liked it, it had the SImpsons schtick all over the place, and lots of random funny stuff.... I won't see it again in theatres, nothing is worth that much$$, when I can buy it on DVD in a few months for the cost of my wife and I going to see it.......

Archived