Looking for a new job blows

B-Bottom

• Members

Well I called in sick today, and will tomorrow, because I've been out scouring the area and online for a new job. I've yet to find one thing that peaks my interest at all. Ugh

*sympathy hug, which degenerates into dirty man-love*

• Members

Yeah, I 've been chasing leads for amonth. Got alead on a job at a theatre on teh strip, but the interview schedules are full for all the other jobs (the company is openening a new property and they are hiring for all the little BS stuff fo that too) so I don't even know when I can get an interview, or if I can..... I've had irons in the fire and one by one they keep fizzling out..

Sharing your sentiment an sending mojo your way....

:freak:

actually, I'd like to get into that dirty man love sammich you got going on there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:freak:

• Members

How many of you guys fill out the affirmative action section? I'm kind of curious

I do, but only because my ethnic origin is such a mystery. No one, upon meeting me, could easily deduce that I was an Asian woman in with a disability!

• Members

Right now I have two leads.

One is for a paid internship... no promise of a job afterwards, but I think I have a shot. It's a cool office, cool job, I want it.

The other one is less neat, but it would be an entry level position working for the state dept. of revenue. I've been qualified for an interview.

Blegh. Keep looking. There are always a few leads out there, here and there.

Archived