So here's my thoughts on Lilo..

baracuda2004

• Members

Ok so here's what happened..

Lindsay Lohan and her assistant are chillin at this party and Lilo starts drinkin and {censored} so then her asisstant says "I QUIT.." and lilo get's all pissed an {censored}. So then the assistant leaves the party and Lilo being all thuggish and {censored} jacks this dude's ride with his friends sittin in the back.. when she threw him out the passenger seat she ran him over too. Then she lost her assistant while pursuing her.. so she decides to stop at her mom's house only to find that the assistant's threapist mom is pulling up to the house so Lilo starts chasing her in the SUV she stole with the 3 guysd in the back screaming.. so she's doing like 120mph down the highway then crosses a county line screaming at the guys all like "Shut up bitch this ain't fast.. i'm Lindsay muther{censored}in Lohan .. touch me and i'll sue you. I'm a celebrity and {censored}." So then they all stop in this parkin lot where lilo is arrested and fails a sobiety test and hauled in to jail where they find cocaine on her.

So i'm thinking right now {censored} "reality TV" ... this is {censored}in "TV reality" I want to see lohan have her own {censored}ing reality show.. I mean she said "The black Kid" was driving... and his name is Dante Nigro what irony. I feel like i'm in some other form of reality now. It's bat{censored} {censored}in nutz. I used to hate Lilo but now that she's straight thuggin i'm startin to like her. I mean even Tupac is rollin in his grave saying "Damn!! Even I ain't ever jack somone ride and hit em wit it. I got's to come back so dat bitch don't out-thug me"

God bless you Lindsay Lohan!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

p.s me and my bro is drunk on the phone talking about it right now and this is what we've gathered.

• Members

I think Lohan should get naked.

I agree to that! They should have a full on celebrity issue of Playboy. Lindsay, the Olsen twins, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguileria, Brittany (when she was hot), Mandy Moore, and any other super hotties out there. It would be the best selling issue ever! And I'm not talking 1 pic of each, I mean a full on 10 page spread...per chick.

• Members

She was hot before she went blond and eating disordered.

Hell yes.. just the other day I saw that herbie movie on TV.. Its like an hour and a half of her jiggling her boobs about.. and something to do with a car or something.. Hypnotic..

• Members

I agree to that! They should have a full on celebrity issue of Playboy. Lindsay, the Olsen twins, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguileria, Brittany (when she was hot), Mandy Moore, and any other super hotties out there. It would be the best selling issue ever! And I'm not talking 1 pic of each, I mean a full on 10 page spread...per chick.

you dissapoint me...:cry: how could you leave Jessica Alba off that list:cry:

• Members

Hell yes.. just the other day I saw that herbie movie on TV.. Its like an hour and a half of her jiggling her boobs about.. and something to do with a car or something.. Hypnotic..

It's times like these I remember this is a mostly dude forum.

• Members

Car? What car? there was a car in that movie????

Who Knew?????

Archived