NY or SF places to buy a Rickenbacker

sciamu

• Members

Yup, 48th street is historically the musical instruments area. Manny's is also a cool store, though I find that Rudy's is really where the good stuff is. Be prepared to pay through the nose, though. There's also a bunch of horn and woodwind stores in the area, but i've never gone in. Not sure if they also do guitars.

If can, i would also check out the Colony, which is nearby (I BELIEVE on 51st street on the other side of times square), they have pretty much any and all sheet music or tabs that you could ever want.

Other than that, there's all sorts of vintage guitar stores throughout Manhattan, as well as a guitar center in the village, but be warned, it has a reputation as a particularly {censored}ty store.

And no idea about SF :thu:

• Members

Other than that, there's all sorts of vintage guitar stores throughout Manhattan, as well as a guitar center in the village, but be warned, it has a reputation as a particularly {censored}ty store.

The GC in Union Square? Yea, it's got a pretty limited selection, but they do stock aguilar (or did, they're closing 'em out) and Markbass. Bass selection is limited, but they did have a used wal the last time I was in there.

Archived