Man. Girls are so nuts.

ec437

• Members

Look for a girl who is into a technical field, like electronics or auto mechanics. They have an ability to analyse and think things thru in a more logical manner....except during that time....you know the time I mean.

Yeah, but I'd feel a tad insufficient if she has to break out the calipers...

• Members

Look for a girl who is into a technical field, like electronics or auto mechanics. They have an ability to analyse and think things thru in a more logical manner....except during that time....you know the time I mean.

That's non sense! I know a chick that went to Wyotech for chassis fabrication and general automotive...she's a great mechanic, she's fairly attractive, but she's still nuts! She kinda reminds me of that chick Jesse on Spike TV that does Extreme 4X4...but I don't know here to say she's nuts or not...

• Members

My ex is a scientific type. Generally she was pretty logical and clear-thinking. My current girlfriend is a super-artistic type and she's more difficult to deal with, but she's fun in a totally different way so it's all good!

• Members

Ha. Its not that they don't analyze things, its that they analyze them, and come to the wrong conclusion!

I mean think about it: I had a girl that I hung out with every day for 3 months, and it got the the point where we were doing things that you would only expect from a couple. People thought we were dating. When I brought it up, though, she freaked out and told me she wasn't looking for a relationship.

It went downhill from there. I really don't think bringing it up was that unreasonable, but apparently she didn't think cuddling was a signal.

Whatever. :idk:

• CMS Author

Eddie Murphy summed it all up in one of his standup routines.....women are like crackers. If you haven't had anything to eat in a long time and someone hands you a cracker, you're like, "Mmmm! Wow! This is a great cracker!". If you've had nothing but those crackers for a while, you'll eventually be like, "Oh man, this is just some regular old cracker...".

And when you see a great looking girl somewhere, no matter how hot she is, somewhere there's a guy who's totally sick of her crap...

Archived