Jetglo 4003s in stock at AMS

BeeTL

• Members

I had the worst ric gas for the longest time. Then I went and played a bunch. I loved the tone. Hated the feel. Probably could have gotten used to it given a couple years, but I'm not going to spend that kind of money on a bass unless it really speaks to me (both in terms of sound and playability).

• Members

I had the worst ric gas for the longest time. Then I went and played a bunch. I loved the tone. Hated the feel. Probably could have gotten used to it given a couple years, but I'm not going to spend that kind of money on a bass unless it really speaks to me (both in terms of sound and playability).

+1

love the look and tone -absolutely HATE the way they play.

• Members

Right now!!!

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-RIC-4003-JG.html

There are only four, and I bet they don't last a day.

I called to see if they'd match the price of my backordered Jetglo at MF, but they won't. So I called MF to see what decade my 4003 will appear in, and lo and behold, it's in and getting READY TO SHIP!!!

:thu:

GADAM MAN!

• Members

I just looked at the link.
:confused:

Guaranteed Lowest Price

Availability: Out of Stock!

Notify Me! When this item is in stock.

Weird.

I just looked and the Jetglo shows in stock still.

Mapleglo and Fireglo are backordered until June 2008.

• Members

Supply vs Demand. I get it. Rics are the bass right now. I owned one and didn't love it, so I sold it. Sounded great, but it wasn't comfortable.

I wish they'd re-tool the shape to make them fit me better. I need a place to rest my thumb like I have on my Jazz basses.

• Members

Harley Davidson did this awhile back. You had to wait at least 6 months for a bike and still might not get the color you wanted.

I can't see any reason to wait a year for a production bass. This is being done on purpose.. Gotta be. Or do they make like 3 basses a day??

• Members

Harley Davidson did this awhile back. You had to wait at least 6 months for a bike and still might not get the color you wanted.

And people were reselling them for a profit, just like with Rics. Most companies dream about success like that. :thu:

• Members

Supply vs Demand. I get it. Rics are
the
bass right now. I owned one and didn't love it, so I sold it. Sounded great, but it wasn't comfortable.

I wish they'd re-tool the shape to make them fit
me
better. I need a place to rest my thumb like I have on my Jazz basses.

You had the Jetglo as well, yes?

How much did you end up getting for it?

• Members

I bought it for $800 and sold it for $1575.

That's what I thought I remembered...nice!

I think you and B-bottom got the best deals on Jetglos I've seen.

Way to work the supply/demand imbalance in your favor!

:thu:

Archived