"Sex is a very effective form of outreach and activism," said a PETA spokesman

Rowka

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PETA members in the UK have been responsible for 'small' acts of terrorism - do they have a more respectable image in the US?

In the US they are responsible for LARGE acts of terrorism... But, hey, to be fair, I have met a few who supported PETA but weren't nut balls, so I guess the militant ones give the rest a bad name...

• CMS Author

I know, right? God forbid people not have sex with people whose personal habits disgust them. It's practically a hate crime!

:rolleyes:

{censored} that. I've known too many vegans who were obnoxious about expressing their opinions about "carnivores" well beyond only sexual issues.

I don't like liver and onions, but I don't make it a point to tell everyone in earshot about this or hold it against people who do.

• Members

{censored} that. I've known too many vegans who were obnoxious about expressing their opinions about "carnivores" well beyond only sexual issues.

I don't like liver and onions, but I don't make it a point to tell everyone in earshot about this or hold it against people who do.

I myself have actually known way more sanctimonious ball-busting meat-eaters than the opposite thereof.

And this is coming from a meat-eater who's sister, girlfriend, son, friend, other friend, other friend, and other friend's girlfriend are all either vegetarians or vegans.

I'm sure there are asshole veggies out there as well, I just don't really run into them.

• Members

but, does their $#!+ stink?

Right, meat eaters stink...

And folks who eat tons of broccoli and asparagus smell like freaking roses...:D

What is one of the primary reasons that people don't eat soy? It causes flatulence...:D

Give me a couple of minutes...I can think of more ;)

• Members

I'm sure there are asshole veggies out there as well, I just don't really run into them.

Sometimes I feel, like with any group, the quiet polite ones are not noticed because they are quiet and polite and the militant in your face ass hats are so overbearingly obnoxious that it hurts their cause and gives the quiet and polite ones a bad name via stereotype... That goes for Vegans, gays, carnivores, sports fans, drunks, etc... Us polite and quiet drunks are given a bad name by those obnoxious ones!! :p

• Members

Right, meat eaters stink...

And folks who eat tons of broccoli and asparagus smell like freaking roses...
:D

What is one of the primary reasons that people don't eat soy? It causes flatulence...
:D

Give me a couple of minutes...I can think of more
;)

Cabbage?

Archived