funny perp mugshots....Friday edition...

chris-dax

• Members

C'mon. No way that's real.

The photo, I mean.
Those
are obviously real.

linky....

here's another....

0801071drunk1.jpg

AUGUST 1--Meet Amanda Lynn Bailey. The Florida woman, 41, was arrested early yesterday on a drunk driving charge, her second DUI bust in the past three months. Bailey was booked into the Hillsborough County jail at 4:41 AM. There, a sheriff's employee snapped the below mug shot of Bailey, making sure that the photo's composition included the entire unfortunate message on her t-shirt.

• Members

linky....

here's another....

0801071drunk1.jpg

AUGUST 1--Meet Amanda Lynn Bailey. The Florida woman, 41, was arrested early yesterday on a drunk driving charge, her second DUI bust in the past three months. Bailey was booked into the Hillsborough County jail at 4:41 AM. There, a sheriff's employee snapped the below mug shot of Bailey, making sure that the photo's composition included the entire unfortunate message on her t-shirt.

I saw this one earlier this morning. Ah, irony... :)

As for that first one, if you cut off the face part of that mugshot, she's pretty hot!

• Members

That happened to both my eyes a few years ago. A couple of coworkers wouldn't look me in the eye because they thought I'd gone demonic.

It's not that, it makes my eye hurt and water. :p I'd cry every time I saw that {censored}. Whooo. Was it just a burst blood vessel or something?

• Members

It's not that, it makes my eye hurt and water.
:p
I'd cry every time I saw that {censored}. Whooo. Was it just a burst blood vessel or something?

A piece of glass I was drinking out of chipped and I swallowed it. I tried really hard to puke it back up because I was worried about it slicing up my intestines as it traveled through my body. I guess I must've blew out some blood vessels from trying so hard. It didn't hurt or anything though.

I'm not sure if I puked it back up or if it was small enough that it couldn't do the damage I thought it could.

• Members

A piece of glass I was drinking out of chipped and I swallowed it. I tried
really hard
to puke it back up because I was worried about it slicing up my intestines as it traveled through my body. I guess I must've blew out some blood vessels from trying so hard. It didn't hurt or anything though.

I'm not sure if I puked it back up or if it was small enough that it couldn't do the damage I thought it could.

But you weren't worried about it tearing your esophagus wide open on the way back up?

• Members

But you weren't worried about it tearing your esophagus wide open on the way back up?

Well, that's sort of what happens to people that get impaled on things. We freak out, do something stupid and are much worse off for our efforts. :p

That's crazy, though. I'd've left it and waited to see what happened later down the line. :D

Archived