Soundtrack to your day...

SYRINGEBASS

• Members

If you had a soundtrack for your life...what song would you be hearing right now?

For me it would be Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart...mostly cause we just dealt with a Cardiac Arrest in the ER.

Any Cypress Hill song...

• Members

Probably something hawt like Good by Better Than Ezra, because I've done nothing but slack and manage my little bit of money for going on three months. School starts Monday, though, so it'll be back to like... Fight For Your Right ala Beastie Boys or Teenager by Better Than Ezra. :thu:

• Members

Well...for some reason Keep the Faith - Bon Jovi is stuck in my head, so I guess it would be that. I'd like to add that I don't like that song in the least...I think it sucks.

It always seems that the songs that suck the most are the ones that get stuck in your head forever. I caught about 10 seconds of the most annoying song the other day...and I could not shake it to save my life... It was that stupid Gwen Stefani song "Hollaback girl"??? i think that's what it's called :confused:

PURE TORTURE...I TELL YOU!!!:mad:

• Members

It always seems that the songs that suck the most are the ones that get stuck in your head forever. I caught about 10 seconds of the most annoying song the other day...and I could not shake it to save my life... It was that stupid Gwen Stefani song "Hollaback girl"??? i think that's what it's called
:confused:

PURE TORTURE...I TELL YOU!!!
:mad:

Tell me about it! The other one that's been stuck in my head today...get ready for this...Livin' la Vida Loca - Ricky Martin! Ricky {censored}ing Martin!!!

Archived