Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree is australian...

ToeJamFootball

• Members
That album is brilliant.

I especially like Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth

{censored} yes, that's one of my favourite PT songs. Don't know if you know this but I just read it on Wikipedia

The track "Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled" features a speech by the leader of the Heaven's Gate religious cult. This U.S. cult believed that they were from another planet and only visiting earth. In order to return to their own "dimension" before the earth was recycled they all committed mass suicide. The words are taken from the video they made before killing themselves to explain to the rest of the world why they had done it.

• Members

Yeah, that's right - I find it quite interesting how he marries it to the first half of the song which starts off sounding like a love song (lyric wise) or something, and then it progresses into the Heavens Gate thing and ends up sounding more sinister...

what a beautiful piece of music though.

• Members
....don't make me feel left alone

:D

Haha, once a friend and I were walking, and we saw a car with a big sticker saying "Lefty" on the back windshield. My friend is left-handed so she screamed out "yeah lefties unite!". Then we saw the guy in the car and he only had a left arm :D

Archived