Seaching for Bass player

marko46

• Members

Hey all. I've never posted on this forum, always on the Drum forum, but I thought what the hell and give this a shot. A guitarist and myself are in search of a good bass player in the central Ohio area. we've posted adds on Craigslist and Cringe.com, a Columbus musicians directory. we've had a few hits, but Bass players appear to be few and far between in this area. we're looking to form a Hard Rock / Metal Band. we have some originals and intend on doing covers also varying from Sabbath to Godhead and everything in between. we'd prefer some one w/ pedals and a decent bass set-up also. This is just a shot. If any of you are from our area, send me a PM. Or, if you guys know anyone in our area and they may be interested, PM also. thanks for your time. Later, Marko

• Members

dont be discouraged by the lack of response, its the weekend.

bump it up tomorrow afternoon.

are you near Canton OH?

I'm actually in Cambridge and the Guitarists in Zanesville. But we're not he usual rednecks from around here. I played here way back, and in Fl. in the late eighties. Eric's from Zanesville, but lived in Manhattan and did studio work and played w/ Eric Moore's band the Godz for 7 years. If your from here and are old enough, you must have heard of them. I saw your work schedule, we both have day jobs, but have the means and equipment to do the big production thing and have a good time doing it. {censored} we may even leave a mark along the way.

• Members

Here's a bump for good luck...

- georgestrings

I'm just gonna keep this thread active. You guys are at least reading this, and I do appreciate it. I might get lucky. By the way, we aren't intending on quiting our day jobs, not right now anyway. I'd have to match 60+k and I've done the starving artist thing. So everyone knows, we do have the ability to record on Eric's 24 track Roland and email tunes. If someone wants to try passing back and forth a demo or too, w/ or w.out a bass line, let me know. We aren't planning weekly bar gigs. We can promote for bigger shows. One good thing about being a bit older, and this is the only thing I can think of right at this moment 'cause there's only a few, we do have the means to buy what we need to do the whole deal; I.E. Old school Wall of Sound, Lights/Lasers and so on. Both of us are already set for the most part w/ our own gear, although I'm a drum and cymbal junkie, so that's a perpetual monster I deal w/ regularly. At least it's a lot healthier then my previous addictions in my youth. Later, Marko :thu:

Archived