Personally, I think this is kinda cool...

Muddslide

• Members

Nah, no real butchery of a "real" instrument. In the description the guy says it's made from a kit (which was probably a P-bass kit) that he chopped up. I dunno...looks like some kind of genetic mutation. Reminds me of something early DEVO woulda rocked. I kinda dig.

• Members

Ya I read the discription also...

still looks like a butchered up piece of {censored} that someone went chainsaw massicre on to me:idk:

but If you dig it go for it:thu:

I guess the advantage would be that it is lighter than the average, run of the mill, complete, unbutchered P bass:o

• Members

)...make no mistake, this is no cheap piece of junk! It's never been played live and has only left the house once. It is in perfect shape aside from the expected light scratches on the pickguard from the very few hours of playing time it has received. I've been building and modifying musical instruments for over 15 years. I promise you you will never find another one like this, it is totally unique. The instrument is in perfect working order and is ready to play. I will loosen the strings to relieve tension during shipping, but aside from that, it's good to go. This is as close to new as you can get. The bass is capable of a full range of bass emissions; from low, heavy bottom ends to upper end, treble sounds.

Seems like an expert to me.

Archived