Your height

ericz

• Members

I'm 6'2" ....170lbs. I don't know how my basses look on me.

...wait, I'm wearing my ass-less leather chaps now while I practice. Let me go look in the full length and I'll get right back.

for the love of.....

I really shouldn't post here after a martini......company image and all.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

serisously though-

at my height I've always felt these new, trimmed down J bass bodies just feel too small.

Also, I bought a USA Curbow a couple of months ago.....small body...called the "Petite" for a reason I guess.

Any hooo.......looks like a freaking toy on me.

• Members

5'9" and about 200lbs. My Spector fits very nicely with the contoured back, considering that I carry most of my weight in my gut like a Dutchman.
:D
IMG_0010.jpg

Damn, Spectors are actually smaller than I thought. I was thinking about buying one but I think it'd look ridiculous now :lol:

• Members

I was playing bass today and looked out the window and kinda noticed my reflection in it. So I went into the bathroom with my bass on a strap. And noticed how big it looked on me. 4 years of playing and I'm just noticing how big it is compared to me. I'm not tall, 5'8, 120 pounds, but damn the body looked huge. How tall are some of you? Anyone noticed this? It just looks so awkward. What about some famous bass players? Anyone know how tall some of them are?

when i was 16 or 17 when I had my 68 P I was about that height and maybe 110 pounds wet

yes it looked HUGE!

I am now 43 5'10 180 and P basses still seem big to me

• Members
6' even. It looks normal on me.

Some basses looks pretty funny on some. Take a look at how small a Ric looks on Chris Squire to how huge it looks on Geddy Lee.

geddylee8mq.jpg

squire04.jpg

Chris is a giant.

I'm straight 6. Basses fit me just fine.

Archived