It's my birthday today...

gretschzildjian

• Members

...and just like the previous couple of years I feel kinda like how I feel during Christmas. One of those clear moments I realize that last year I still have only had rejections from girls I liked and am still single. It's been eight years now, not counting the girl that jerked me around two years ago. Not that I don't enjoy being single...most of the time I really do. But at days like these I really miss someone making me feel special. Ah well screw it. I'm gonna light up a cigar and put on some music.

Sorry, needed to rant...

• Members

...and just like the previous couple of years I feel kinda like how I feel during Christmas. One of those clear moments I realize that last year I still have only had rejections from girls I liked and am still single. It's been eight years now, not counting the girl that jerked me around two years ago. Not that I don't enjoy being single...most of the time I really do. But at days like these I really miss someone making me feel special. Ah well screw it. I'm gonna light up a cigar and put on some music.

Sorry, needed to rant...

Happy day of birth to you my good man. Enjoy that cigar:thu:

Archived