Jaguar owners

no-logic

• Members

The Jag bass? Well, seeing as how the bodies are huge, I would tend to think you wouldn't have a problem...though the shape does angle towards the neck, doesn't it...

Nothing a big wide strap that's not too slick won't take care of. Something with a cloth or leather underside for a little friction.

• Members

The Jag bass? Well, seeing as how the bodies are huge, I would tend to think you wouldn't have a problem...though the shape does angle towards the neck, doesn't it...

Nothing a big wide strap that's not too slick won't take care of. Something with a cloth or leather underside for a little friction.

I don't have a Jag bass, but I have a leather strap like that (with friction). I like the way it looks, but I don't like how it sticks to my shirt when I move around.

• Members

So I have one of these ordered. I've heard stories of neck dive. Any truth?

no more so that most other basses, definitely nothing that would affect your peformance.

If any dive at all bugs you then you could just replace the tuners with ultralite ones or something...

And btw, I think you're going to love the bass! I adore mine and have received nothing but compliments from musicians, engineers and producers regarding it.

• Members

no more so that most other basses, definitely nothing that would affect your peformance.

If any dive at all bugs you then you could just replace the tuners with ultralite ones or something...

Agreed - and I'd definetly like to own one someday - I've played a few, and really liked them...

- georgestrings

Archived