Right now on "How it's made" on discovery Carbon Fiber Cello's

baracuda2004

• Members

It's on right when I get home from work, and the gentle music, friendly corny/witty voiceover and totally innocuous subject are perfect for decompression.

It's always on right before band practice. We all get out of work and sorta wind down by watching it for a little while. We pretty much make fun of the narrator the whole time...it's fun! I always enjoy the music related ones the best. Drums, cello, Traynor amps...cool stuff!

• CMS Author

It's always on right before band practice. We all get out of work and sorta wind down by watching it for a little while. We pretty much make fun of the narrator the whole time...it's fun! I always enjoy the music related ones the best. Drums, cello, Traynor amps...cool stuff!

don't forget the electric violin episode....classic!

They were building speakers on one...I can't remember what brand it was.

• Members

I've seen the carbon fiber cello episode before, good stuff. It surprised me how messy the construction processed looked, with the carbon cloth being smothered in epoxy and mashed around the mold. It was also weird seeing them saw out the f-holes and stuff, but in the end they produced a beautiful instrument.

• CMS Author

I love "How It's Made". Looks like a show with Canadian origins, as a lot of the factories featured are in Canada. They did a spot on Godin Guitars.

A segment on Canada's Dingwall or F-Bass would be cool.

Good call....it's indeed produced in Canada. Check out the closing credits next time.

So they make more than ice, beer and moose in Canada???:confused:

:D

Archived