OT: Check out my new band :)

RollE

• Members

I joined this band a few weeeks ago and it just feels so good. We are really coming along great and my first gig with them will be August 18.

Check out the website at www.bassicallythesame.com or www.myspace.com/basicallythesame and tell me what u think about it. They (or should i say we) are are on the way up with a debut album out and some airplays on the radio.

The music are kinda popish with a blend of folk maybe??

• Members

Yeah, that's nice... great harmonies going on there.

btw maybe I'm just lazy but I only clicked the link because of the comment above about it not being metal. I've got used to these 'hear my band!' threads being metal so often that I've usually stopped listening at all. Perhaps fuller descriptions of the style/genre would be helpful to persuade lazy people like me?

I'm going to email the link onto a Swedish mate of mine :thu:

• Members

I joined this band a few weeeks ago and it just feels so good. We are really coming along great and my first gig with them will be August 18.

Check out the website at
www.bassicallythesame.com
or
www.myspace.com/basicallythesame
and tell me what u think about it. They (or should i say we) are are on the way up with a debut album out and some airplays on the radio.

The music are kinda popish with a blend of folk maybe??

B.U.M.P

• Members

When I saw the emo descriptor, I expected it to be bad, but was surprised when I heard it-it's very, very good.

Not something I'd necessarily listen to every day, but your singer has a nice voice, and the band is tight. :thu:

Archived