My favorite Rap Video.....

DevilRaysFan

• Members

Help me identify it:

Its the one that starts off in the club. The rapper is the man with a bunch of fine ass wimminz hanging out with him and his crew and the chicks are all dancing while the rapper is laying back, wearing lots of gold and nice threads but somehow showing his chest/abs in the process and being cool.......

...the next scene cuts to the rapper and his crew rollin up the street at night being 'all that'..

...after that, they are somehow in the daytime at the rapper's mansion with the same chicks from the club - this time in bikinis - out by the swimming pool..........

• Members

Help me identify it:

Its the one that starts off in the club. The rapper is the man with a bunch of fine ass wimminz hanging out with him and his crew and the chicks are all dancing while the rapper is laying back, wearing lots of gold and nice threads but somehow showing his chest/abs in the process and being cool.......

...the next scene cuts to the rapper and his crew rollin up the street at night being 'all that'..

...after that, they are somehow in the daytime at the rapper's mansion with the same chicks from the club - this time in bikinis - out by the swimming pool..........

Yeah, one or two videos come to mind ;)

• Members

I like that one song where they rap about how good they are.

When I was like ten I had an Easy-E cassette my parents didn't know about.

There was a song about how Easy was robbing this bank and decided to rape one of the hostages but it turned out that in spite of her fine titties she was in fact a transsexual.

They need to bring that {censored} back.

• Members

When I was like ten I had an Easy-E cassette my parents didn't know about.

There was a song about how Easy was robbing this bank and decided to rape one of the hostages but it turned out that in spite of her fine titties she was in fact a transsexual.

They need to bring that {censored} back.

Dude that's from "Nobody Move".. awesome song!

I said: "Lay down, and unbutton your bra!"

There was the biggest titties that a nigga ever saw

I said: "Damn", then the air got thinner

Only thought in my mind, was goin' up in her

The suspense was makin' me sick

She took her panties down and the bitch had a dick!

Archived