OT: Getting over womenz...

RSBro

• Members

Yeah it'll be fine going forward.

Again I think she's quitting this month and will be over an hour away and will have no reason to ever see her again, so it's no biggie.

That does suck about the canoe thing... I mean sometimes I wish that deep down inside, but not for real. Craziness.

• Members

Yeah except for me being drunk and making fun of a dead girl. Sorry English...

C7

No problem C7.

We were split up by then, but I feel bad because she'd called me once and I didn't pick up. She had been e-mailing me and I ignored them. A few days before I'd bumped into her and I just blanked her. Still remains that I wasn't treated quite right, but I hate that this happened. She was a beautiful girl as well.

Terri1-500.jpg

Anyhoo, sorry for the thread jacking.

• Members

No prob man.

It's unfortunate situations like this that remind us all that even if we may still dislike or harbor resentment towards an ex (or anyone for that matter), it's always best to hash it out with people when you can, just to get things resolved.

• Members

It's unfortunate situations like this that remind us all that even if we may still dislike or harbor resentment towards an ex (or anyone for that matter), it's always best to hash it out with people when you can, just to get things resolved.

Very true. It certainly brought that home to me. I would never have believed that the next time I saw her, she'd be in a casket.

She'd bought me a stuffed rabbit at Easter and after it all went bad, I gave it to the dog. That night, after I was told the news, I walked in the house and there was the rabbit - sitting in the middle of the floor - looking accusingly at me out of it's one remaining eye. Yeah, I felt bad.

Archived