OT: Getting over womenz...

RSBro

• Members

... that you work with.

I highly recommend NOT dating anyone you work with, that you're not already married to. And even then, it's risky.

As some know, I kinda have gone back and forth over the last year and a half between two girls, one of which turned out to be awesome and the other meh, not so much... The awesome one is the one I work with, but she's probably quitting in the next month or so, so shouldn't be too bad.

Still, I still like her a lot, and a good bit has to do w/ the fact that she's already "seeing" someone else. I guess if I didn't know I wouldn't care as much, but I do, and that's gay cause it makes me jealous.

This happened back in college too, and the chick I broke up with was engaged 4 mo's later. It won't happen that way in this case, but with the old one she lived about 5 apts down in my complex, so I saw her and his car every day coming home until I moved 6 mo's later.

Anyhow, I'm trying not to screw over other girls just to get over her (as I definitely have done that in the past), and not take it out on the nice chicks for bitches that have done me wrong.

I think I just need a break. If one woman is sometimes too much to handle, I donno WHAT I was thinking with the idea I could handle two, and for this long... I can't stand to even talk to the second one who still likes me, and the good one doesn't really even talk to me at work anymore, which is honestly for the best...

Gah well. My pity party for the day. :blah:

I think I'll learn though from this one... Plus, I still need to have a gf that I won't cheat on. 5 outta the last 7 have gone through that, knowingly or not, so I am kind of a dick sometimes about that mess.

Hell with it- I'm buyin' another bass.

• Members

What's with you clowns getting all whipped up over chixxx? I mean, total inability to just take it easy and keep it cool?

I know, I know, your dick gets a semi and your brains turn off, but jesus, the majority of the drama up in this club is over someone getting all confusified over how to handle their bitchez. Don't they teach you suckas this {censored} in kindygarden like they did in my hood?

Plus, I still need to have a gf that I won't cheat on

There's your problem, turkey. You lead with your dick. Eventually it's gonna get slammed in a car door or something. I can't stress this more: ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR LADY. Even if that means putting her curbside because you can't take her {censored} anymore.

Sex is not overrated. It's overdone. I go to my gigs and I talk to dozens of hot girls, they touch on me (it's hard to resist), and a few even ask me to come to a different club with them. HELL NO! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PIMPIN??:mad:

Half of you jive wanderers would succumb to such advances because you're guided by the Third Eye, even if it jeopardized several months or years of hard work makin' it solid with your girl. Go in the bathroom, get some soap on your hand, and rub one out on the toilet paper roll, then get back in the game. Cheating is for bozos.

C7

• Members

What's with you clowns getting all whipped up over chixxx? I mean, total inability to just take it easy and keep it cool?

I know, I know, your dick gets a semi and your brains turn off, but jesus, the majority of the drama up in this club is over someone getting all confusified over how to handle their bitchez. Don't they teach you suckas this {censored} in kindygarden like they did in my hood?

There's your problem, turkey. You lead with your dick. Eventually it's gonna get slammed in a car door or something. I can't stress this more: ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR LADY. Even if that means putting her curbside because you can't take her {censored} anymore.

Sex is not overrated. It's overdone. I go to my gigs and I talk to dozens of hot girls, they touch on me (it's hard to resist), and a few even ask me to come to a different club with them. HELL NO! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PIMPIN??
:mad:
Half of you jive wanderers would succumb to such advances because you're guided by the Third Eye, even if it jeopardized several months or years of hard work makin' it solid with your girl. Go in the bathroom, get some soap on your hand, and rub one out on the toilet paper roll, then get back in the game. Cheating is for bozos.

C7

Well played sir. I like the "not overrated but overdone" part. I need to put that as a screen saver or something.

You need to put out t-shirts and the like with your tidbits of wisdom. Overnight millionaire, I'm calling. :thu:

• Members

Well played sir. I like the "not overrated but overdone" part. I need to put that as a screen saver or something.

You need to put out t-shirts and the like with your tidbits of wisdom. Overnight millionaire, I'm calling.
:thu:

This advice is absolutely free. I do it for the better of all mankind. It's an uphill battle with you rocketcocked bastards.

C7

• Members

This advice is absolutely free. I do it for the better of all mankind. It's an uphill battle with you rocketcocked bastards.

C7

I guess I didn't consider it that bad as I wasn't really "with" or "seeing" either one while I was sleeping with both.

Still, not exactly the most honest way to go about things...

• Moderators

Perhaps the issue is that you're looking for a feeling of a particular woman and relationship that will force you to act in a certain manner. As with drugs, booze, arguing on the internet, etc. the choice is up to you and your free will. One of C7's points that got a little lost in his humor is that married folks don't die and all of a sudden become devoid of hormones or other feelings. All those "Hot girls" at his gigs? How did he know they were "hot?" He looked, but he was also smart enough to know he wasn't going to go hang out with them at a bar down the road. There are places you just have to come to in life where you don't allow your mind to go. Where your mind goes, the "rocketcock" will follow. When you have made the personal commitment to yourself to keep it in the pants, even if you aren't dating anyone, it's time that you can then handle something much more intimate, which is a good marriage.

Good luck, man. If you want a church girl to take home to the folks, then the girl needs a guy ready to step up to the plate and be the man she can look to for strength.

• Members

Perhaps the issue is that you're looking for a feeling of a particular woman and relationship that will force you to act in a certain manner. As with drugs, booze, arguing on the internet, etc. the choice is up to you and your free will. One of C7's points that got a little lost in his humor is that married folks don't die and all of a sudden become devoid of hormones or other feelings. All those "Hot girls" at his gigs? How did he know they were "hot?" He looked, but he was also smart enough to know he wasn't going to go hang out with them at a bar down the road. There are places you just have to come to in life where you don't allow your mind to go. Where your mind goes, the "rocketcock" will follow. When you have made the personal commitment to yourself to keep it in the pants, even if you aren't dating anyone, it's time that you can then handle something much more intimate, which is a good marriage.

Good luck, man. If you want a church girl to take home to the folks, then the girl needs a guy ready to step up to the plate and be the man she can look to for strength.

Great advice, as always. I still think back to that "Coming to America" quote you threw out a week or so back. :)

I like what you said about where your mind goes, that's what you're going to be looking for. Certainly happens for me and for a lot of guys- you see the Jessica Alba's, or Ali Larter's, or Kate Beckinsale's, etc.. and you're like damn, THAT'S what I want in a gf! But what you don't realize is it's mostly plastic surgery, a personal trainer, who knows what kind of disgusting food diet, or whatever else.

You don't see them at home in their robes, with unshaven pits and legs after a few days, or without makeup, etc.. My problem isn't so much as I think one is hotter than the other, but just the idea of "Yeah, my girl is cool and all, but THIS one probably doesn't do this as much or whatever", yet they have their own problems you don't even know about, and in my situation, are a helluva lot worse than the one you're content with!

Anyhow, I'll quit being stupid now. I just need to man up about this. The one I just lost recently is gonna stick with me for a long, long time.

• Members

Sex is not overrated. It's overdone. I go to my gigs and I talk to dozens of hot girls, they touch on me (it's hard to resist), and a few even ask me to come to a different club with them. HELL NO! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PIMPIN??
:mad:

C7

Oh my god thats too funny. True and funny.

• Members

Problems like these are caused because nobody seems to remember what dating means anymore. Dating is not a permanent relationship or a lifetime commitment. Dating is the process by which a guy and a gal who are interested in each other check out the possibility of a permanent relationship. Dating is a process of elimination, trial and error. Because a chick decides she doesn't want to date you anymore doesn't mean "she done you wrong". It just means she's checked you out and decided to keep looking. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you either, it just means she doesn't think the two of you are a match. Don't read so much into it and just move on.

• Members

Problems like these are caused because nobody seems to remember what
dating
means anymore. Dating is not a permanent relationship or a lifetime commitment. Dating is the process by which a guy and a gal who are interested in each other check out the possibility of a permanent relationship. Dating is a process of elimination, trial and error. Because a chick decides she doesn't want to date you anymore doesn't mean "she done you wrong". It just means she's checked you out and decided to keep looking. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you either, it just means she doesn't think the two of you are a match. Don't read so much into it and just move on.

Rejection, baby. It hurts like a bunch of knitting needles shoved in your taint one after the other, until it pierces your heart.:cry:

But yeah, totally. Up until I met my wife, I was relieved if a girl told me she didn't want to see me anymore! Took the burden off of me because usually I felt the same way. I loved the "it's not you, it's me" line of bull{censored} I would get.

"Bull{censored}, darlin', you just don't like it when I make fun of you in bed, I understand, you don't have to let me down easy, girl! Just let me grab my hat, and I'll be outta your way...oh, hey, can I have your friend Lisa's number? That bitch is always in heat, gonna crack me off a chunkadat!":D

C7

• Members

Let's get a few things straight.

1) Monogamy is NOT for everyone. Some people can pull it off, some people can convince themselves that they can pull it off, and some just think that it's the most ludicrously hilarious {censored}ing proposition that ever was.

2) I figured out not to date women I work with about 10 years ago. Funny thing is, I kept doing it. It keeps that fun edge of insanity in my life.

• Members

Problems like these are caused because nobody seems to remember what
dating
means anymore. Dating is not a permanent relationship or a lifetime commitment. Dating is the process by which a guy and a gal who are interested in each other check out the possibility of a permanent relationship. Dating is a process of elimination, trial and error. Because a chick decides she doesn't want to date you anymore doesn't mean "she done you wrong". It just means she's checked you out and decided to keep looking. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you either, it just means she doesn't think the two of you are a match. Don't read so much into it and just move on.

I'm not as upset about the break up as I guess I just am jealous she found someone so quickly.

For the literally dozen (or close to) times we broke up and got back together, it's the best for both of us (and me and the other girl too) that it's this way.

We wouldn't of worked out married anyways, so best to stop it after a year and a half instead of carrying it on 4+ years like her last relationship and the few I've strung together over my illustrious career... :p

Womenz come, womenz go, isn't anything I haven't gotten over before.

• Members

Well, life had a strange way of helping me get over my last girlfriend.

We split up back in April and she went back to her previous boyfriend. I was really pissed. That was until her and the old boyfriend went on a trip a few weeks ago and went canoeing. She drowned.

Sorta put paid to my angst :eek:.

• Members

Well, life had a strange way of helping me get over my last girlfriend.

We split up back in April and she went back to her previous boyfriend. I was really pissed. That was until her and the old boyfriend went on a trip a few weeks ago and went canoeing. She drowned.

Sorta put paid to my angst
:eek:

That's {censored}ed up.

Yo.

• Members

It's all your fault for not teaching her how to swim.
:idea:

She was an excellent swimmer, very fit and she taught sailing. God knows what possessed her to get in a canoe in such a treacherous place without a life jacket :confused:. What a waste.

Georgia woman drowns in South Fork By JIM MANN The Daily Inter Lake A day on the South Fork Flathead River turned tragic Sunday afternoon for a visiting couple from Georgia: Their canoe capsized, and the woman drowned.

Archived