Chicago Mini-GTG-Friday, August 10 or Saturday, Aug. 11

82Daion

• Moderators
Am going to see if I can get there. Thinking maybe I'll make it by about 7-ish. First, the Lab's in shutdown, so I never know what my days will be like. Should be tame. But. Next, I see the doctor tomorrow, GI pangs: as long as he doesn't get experimental...

Awesome. No experiments tomorrow. :thu:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Looks like I can join up with you guys. Hey Kindness, how's the parking sitch down there?

Parking isn't the best and it isn't the worst. I will try to find a spot for myself somewhere down the street and then I will have two driveway spots for anyone that needs them. You don't have to worry about permits in my hood so if you find street parking anywhere close, you should be good.

• Moderators

I have nothing but space and seating.

We can order food, go out for food, but we'll need drinks and whatever else when we are hanging out. I live 1 block from a grocery store, so it is real easy to buy stuff, but I didn't because I had no idea how many people were actually coming and what they'd all want.

Basically bring anything you'd like (because I won't have it) or nothing at all (because we can get what we need tonight).

Archived