Good Trade?

RSBro

• Members

I saw this Nordy on TB the other day, and jokingly said "that's the kind of bass I'd put my Wal up for!"

Naturally, the guy PM's me and wants to possibly do the swap.

I was gonna hold the Wal at least until January until my Quantum gets done and sell it at about half of the eBay market price, just enough to cover my custom Q5 (probably- unless I get greedy by then! ;):p).

However, hot dang that is one smokin' bass and I've always wanted a Nordy...

• Members

Yeah good points all around.

I really don't want to let it go when I get my Q5 in, but the price tag is just a little high unforunately...

Plus, if I sold it on the 'bay the balance I'd have after this one gets done would pay for about 2/3rds of the custom Q5 fretless I want... ;)

• Members

{censored} it, I'll get another Hanewinckel:D

Dan

Haha well like I said it won't be another 5-6 months before it goes to market (if it even does).

I'd much rather a fellow HCBF'er or TBer have it than a flunky on eBay, but hot dang- these things sell for the price of small cars and I am only human... ;)

• Members

Great. Now you're making me doubt.
:p

Which one you want, you mean? :)

The fretless is absolutely killer. It's a 1996, unlined, with a little bit of wear from the 5th fret down, but that's it. No grooving or anything. Body is about 98% condish, and the Lane Poor in the neck spot doesn't suck any... ;)

• Members

Which one you want, you mean?
:)

The fretless is absolutely killer. It's a 1996, unlined, with a little bit of wear from the 5th fret down, but that's it. No grooving or anything. Body is about 98% condish, and the Lane Poor in the neck spot doesn't suck any...
;)

You're doing this deliberately, aren't you :mad:

:D

• Members

Haha well I'll end up someday selling both, so might as well make sure you want which one now and the other later!
;)

The fretless is tempting... But I already have a killer fretless. Then again, it's got black hardware which I think is cooler than chrome.

*Goes for a lie-down with a wet napkin on his head*

Archived