OT: Believe it or not, I think_____ is hot, revisited!!!

Funkee1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was kind of interesting last time. The rules are as follows: Post a pic of an actress (or actor.... You ladies can play too, and those of you who entertain an alternate lifestyle......if you don't mind outing yourself) who most people wouldn't say was hot, but you dig.

Jessica Alba, Michelle Pfeiffer, etc. be damned!!!!

Bring them on!!!!

Oh....and DRF....... You're good looking......it's a given.....no posting yourself!
julia_stiles_151.jpg

Julia Styles

Judy%20Reyes%203%20smaller.jpg
Judy Reyes from Scrubs

queen_latifah_lg.jpg

And of course, Ricki Lake, who I won't post pics of, since she was used to hijack an thread recently.

Next!!!!!

Julia is a young Diane Lane ... lick lick lick :lol::p

• Members

I'll go for the hot rocker girls...

Juliette Lewis

juliette%20lewis%20hrc%201.jpg

Juliette Lewis is a perfect choice for this thread. She's not that great looking but for some reason, damn she's hot. Just has an aura about her that says 'I'd {censored} you till your eyes roll back in your head'.

Here's a pic of her from the movie 'Strange Days' (that dress is totally see thru BTW)

strange_days_large_04.jpg

• Members

No time to post pics......but of the pics that have been posted a hell yeah goes to:-

and although no piccy was posted

Amanda Tapping:cool:

Here ya go, Amanda Tapping. ;)

amanda_tapping_02.jpg

A girl with a weapon in her hands always warms my heart. :D

018.jpg

Anyone else watch Burn Notice?

• Members

Y'know........ She's like Melissa Gilbert.............She was ooooglee as a young girl, but now........Hawt!

I wouldn't say Lili was ugly at her youth. Certainly not the kind of beauty Holliwood stands for lately but she was quite something. I loved her role at "Ransom". She has a talent for playing roles with a dark/dangerous edge with a subtle sweetness.

:love:

• Members

I have gotten hooked on Burn Notice. It's like across between Miami Vice, James Bond, and the A-team... And it doesn't hurt to have her on there!

My wife got me hooked, and it doesn;t hurt that Bruce Campbell is on it too :)

And yeah, Fi is HAWT :)

Archived