My Thursdays are gonna be much easier from now on.

Rowka

• Members

I didn't feel up to haulin' the big rig out to my gig last night so I just grabbed the SWR SRH. Direct feed from the SWR to the mixer. I turned off the SWR's cab while adjusting the direct feed and played the whole night without turning them back on. It worked just fine. I could hear me. The audience could hear me.

Next week I'm just bringing the bass and a pre and I'm calling it done.

Yes, Jake. I know.

• Members

I didn't feel up to haulin' the big rig out to my gig last night so I just grabbed the SWR SRH. Direct feed from the SWR to the mixer. I turned off the SWR's cab while adjusting the direct feed and played the whole night without turning them back on. It worked just fine. I could hear me. The audience could hear me.

Next week I'm just bringing the bass and a pre and I'm calling it done.

Yes, Jake. I know.

Don't feel bad. Ever since I finished my PA, I've been using my Eden WT800B as a DI box.:eek:

• Members

Cool.

The only real difference for me is that I can hear myself better when I use the rig and my band can hear me better. The result is that I play a little better and my band is tighter. These are things that I notice. Most people in the audience can't tell the difference.

Since I now have a trailer and everything lives in there between gigs, it isn't a big deal to haul my rig out.

I run direct at practice and that works really well.

Archived