Wikipedia Should be Banned

Apendecto

• Members

I figured I'd give this a shot since I'm bored at work, and I got "Llandaff North" (part of the capital city of Wales) and "I Yabba-Dabba Do!" (a made-for-TV Scooby-Doo movie) as my two articles. Good luck with that one! Love to see you post a sequence to get those two connected.

Easy.

Llandaff North -> United Kingdom -> Cinema of the United Kingdom -> Film -> Animation -> History of Animation -> Hanna Barbera -> Flintstones -> I Yabba Dabba Do.

Would have been a damn sight easier if you'd said the film was FLINTSTONES rather than Scooby bloody do. :D

• Members

Easy.

Llandaff North -> United Kingdom -> Cinema of the United Kingdom -> Film -> Animation -> History of Animation -> Hanna Barbera -> Flintstones -> I Yabba Dabba Do.

Would have been a damn sight easier if you'd said the film was FLINTSTONES rather than Scooby bloody do.
:D

Hahaha.

Yo.

• Members

Nice to know that I'm not the only Wikiaddict out there
:D
If I'm bored I'll click on the 'random page' function twice, and try to navigate from one to the other only by using hyperlinks within the articles. It's really amazing what I've learnt doing this. And how many hours it has wasted.

The hardest one to navigate to was, I recall, 'bingo wings'!

How the hell am I supposed to find a link to some Kenyan airport! I'm gonna hit the random button again...

Archived