Paging T. Alan Smith!

Thunderbroom

• Members

I tried texting you over lunch, but found out the hard way I forgot to program your new # in my phone.:rolleyes:

Anyway, NOLA was the greatest paradox I got the pleasure to experience. How a place can be so beautiful and trashy all at the same time is bewildering.

Put simply, we loved it and cannot wait to go back.

We visited a different jazz club every evening. We ate great local cuisine. We drank a LOT of Abita brews! :D

The first few nights were spent in Covington/Mandeville, just north of NO. I had meetings to attend. Wed, we took tours of our river facilities in La Place. My company treated me to gourmet southern cuisine the whole time we were in Covington/Mandeville.

If y'all are interested, I can give you a run-down of the places we ate and the clubs/bands visited.

All in all, we saw a LOT of stuff. :)

• Members

Walked past it several times...never walked in tho. There's just SO many places to hit down there, it's overwhelming. We hit a lot tho.

You missed probably my favorite music spot in NOLA based on the places that I did go when there. Regardless, it looks like you hit some great spots.

:thu:

Archived