KC peeps

greenshag

• Members

i will make time. y'all get it sorted, takeout can pass me the deets.

:cool:

right on, for those interested, I leave tomorrow at 450pm, and will be in KC until the 25th of August. The thing that sucks is I will be working the entire time, but I am sure I can find some time at nigth to get out and let my hair down.

• Members

hey shaggers, if you're going to be in town on the night of the 18th (saturday) you should come to the show i'm playing.

if you like metal that is.

and if you don't like metal, i don't even want to meet you...

:D:D

seriously, though. what part of town are you staying in? we're playing at the hurricane in westport. if you could make it out, that'd be killer.

and all the rest of you kc freaks, you should be there too :)

• Members

hey shaggers, if you're going to be in town on the night of the 18th (saturday) you should come to the show i'm playing.

if you like metal that is.

and if you don't like metal, i don't even want to meet you...

:D

seriously, though. what part of town are you staying in? we're playing at the hurricane in westport. if you could make it out, that'd be killer.

and all the rest of you kc freaks, you should be there too
:)

I am not sure of the part of town I am staying in, as I have no clue about KC, or even the hotel I am staying at. This was all put together in 4 hours yesterday........but I do like metal, and as long as we are not working at that time, I think we shall try to go and check you guys out....pssst....do I like metal.:D

• Members

I am not sure of the part of town I am staying in, as I have no clue about KC, or even the hotel I am staying at. This was all put together in 4 hours yesterday........but I do like metal, and as long as we are not working at that time, I think we shall try to go and check you guys out....pssst....do I like metal.

as soon as you've got it figured out where you're sleeping while you're here, we'll figure out how to get you to the show :cool:

• Members

ok, shaggers. the hurricane is at 4048 Broadway in Kansas City, MO. Mapquest it, or something.

Last I knew, show was at 9:00, and we're playing first. My band is Watching the Coroner. I'll have to bolt right after we're done, as I'm leaving for a family reunion, but you should stay for the whole show. Out of the Suffering and Troglodyte are a couple of the top local metal bands, and I've heard good stuff about the Dollhouse Rumor...

So yeah. If you're there, come up and say hey. I'm the big wooly guy playing a beat-to-{censored} Sterling...

And if you can't make the show, I'll be back in town on Tuesday. We can get some beers or some BBQ or some of both :D:D

Archived