Remember when we all thought John Myung was posting here....

bassesofalessergod

• Members

I was lurking at the very end of that time period, but I never saw the compelling evidence. All I know is I heard some clips that were pretty outstanding. What made people think it was Myung?

i think at one point he was posting from different cities that followed the Dream Theater tour dates or something.

• Members

...and that comment was?

I don't remember verbatim, but it had to do with the specs on his sig bass from Yamaha. He ever referred to it as his signature bass and the discussion was about Yamaha basses. I think he actually even mentioned it was a modded TRB. It's been a long time now so I cant quote you chapter and verse.

Hell, Bassius could probably verify it as he took lessons from the cat, but I'm 99.9% sure it was JP.

• Members

I don't remember verbatim, but it had to do with the specs on his sig bass from Yamaha. He ever referred to it as his signature bass and the discussion was about Yamaha basses. I think he actually even mentioned it was a modded TRB. It's been a long time now so I cant quote you chapter and verse.

Hell, Bassius could probably verify it as he took lessons from the cat, but I'm 99.9% sure it was JP.

thats what i said above!:mad:

• Moderators

Cool. I didn't mean to grill you on a quote, just the general idea.

• Members

Alright Juggs, I need dates, times, quotes and eye witnesses or you're coming with me down to headquarters. You better start spilling, see? You're not going to like your accommodations downtown tough guy.

{censored}, they usually have my regular cell waiting for me and a mint on my pillow. :D

Archived