this is an absolute frickin' travesty!!!!!

bassesofalessergod

• Members

Embarassing? How so? Regardless, its like Lucas replacing thr crusty old white dude at the end f Jedi with the young guy in th enew movies. It just chips away at the happy memories you've built. Its a thoguhtcrime is what it is, re-writing history. Wolfgang plays bass in Van Halen. Wolfgang has always played bass in Va Halen...

• Members

i'm a huge DLR-era VH fan.....

I've been looking forward tothis inevitable re-union for over 20years.

Now i have no interest in it.

This is a bass forum and this is easily the most newsworthy bass issue out there right now.

Oh, I completely understand all of your points and I empathize with your position. However, VH belongs in the past like many other acts. Anything those assclowns do at this point beyond disappearing into obscurity just tarnishes their legacy.

• Members

Embarassing? How so? Regardless, its like Lucas replacing thr crusty old white dude at the end f Jedi with the young guy in th enew movies. It just chips away at the happy memories you've built. Its a thoguhtcrime is what it is, re-writing history. Wolfgang plays bass in Van Halen. Wolfgang has always played bass in Va Halen...

His stage performance was like watching really, really bad acting. And his bass "solo". Staggering around like he's drunk while banging the JD bass on the stage before ultimately pulling a JD miniature from a compartment in the bass and hoisting it to crowd as to declare victory. Lamest {censored}ing thing I've ever witnessed. And I've seen them back in the day when they didn't do this kind of crap.

• Members

His stage performance was like watching really, really bad acting. And his bass "solo". Staggering around like he's drunk while banging the JD bass on the stage before ultimately pulling a JD miniature from a compartment in the bass and hoisting it to crowd as to declare victory. Lamest {censored}ing thing I've ever witnessed. And I've seen them back in the day when they didn't do this kind of crap.

as a bassist you'd think that was lame, but if you were a redneck rocker you'd think it was the coolest thing ever!

Archived