Lug, Dean is coming for you!!

misterhinkydink

• Members

But our FEMA shelter isn't built yet!! :eek::eek:

Great. Now we can try to fit the populus of Houston and everything south into my small ass town- again. :freak:

We could use the rain. It's been a whole 2 weeks without it! :thu:

• Members

I was nervous until I saw all the forcast models pointing directly at me. Traditionally that means it will miss me by about a 1/2 a continent.
:D

lug, this is just meant as a fair warning: two years ago, i interviewed for a job at children's of new orleans. i had a contract offer, i was thinking seriously about taking it, and two months after my interview, katrina hit. that department i was going to join no longer exists.

i just got a contract offer from the job in houston. i'm planning to take it. if i were you, i'd take this thing seriously.

:eek:

• Members

lug, this is just meant as a fair warning: two years ago, i interviewed for a job at children's of new orleans. i had a contract offer, i was thinking seriously about taking it, and two months after my interview, katrina hit. that department i was going to join no longer exists.

i just got a contract offer from the job in houston. i'm planning to take it. if i were you, i'd take this thing seriously.

:eek:

I'm not worried, I don't live in a bowl. :D

Archived