Hey SA Rios

bassesofalessergod

• Members

I am going to kick your wife's ass up and down the fantasy football field all season long.

you might want to think about keeping her in the kitchen and away from the computer until after the super bowl!

You have no idea, BOALG. She's placed the last 4 years in a row in every league she's in. She's the only female in my league with all my friends and she won it her second year. I've only beat her once in 4 years in that league. She's going to take you to school. :p

• Members

You have no idea, BOALG. She's placed the last 4 years in a row in every league she's in. She's the only female in my league with all my friends and she won it her second year. I've only beat her once in 4 years in that league. She's going to take you to school.
:p

OK, i guess you're going to allow her to play anyway.

Just make sure your shoulder is readily available for her to cry on week after week.

• Members

OK, i guess you're going to allow her to play anyway.

Just make sure your shoulder is readily available for her to cry on week after week.

You better make sure your mom's shoulder is available for you to cry on every day. You won't be able to get over the ass kicking I'm going to give you.

• Members

You better make sure your mom's shoulder is available for you to cry on every day. You won't be able to get over the ass kicking I'm going to give you.

Thats impossible. BOALG's moms been shacking up with B-Bottom all summer.

Archived